Each mask is naturally hand-dyed with indigo and handmade from fabric bound using Japanese traditional Shibori techniques to create a unique pattern.
Hand made in Miami - additional filters and surgical mask not included
WASHABLE and REUSABLE
-Four protective layers--two layers of 55% Hemp / 45% Organic cotton fabric and two layers of a non-woven material.
- Filter pocket for extra layering that can fit a surgical mask for extra protection and extend its life. Disposable homemade filters from non-woven materials like vacuum bags, HEPA filters, coffee filters, or paper towels can be used. Change homemade filter often and discard after use.
- One nose bridge is included to achieve better fit, avoiding unnecessary gaps on the face. A chenille stem or pipe cleaner can be used as an additional nose bridge.
- Elastic jersey loops to attach around the ears. Masks are also available with 100% cotton ties to tie around the back of head. Please send us an email to request this option.
- Before first use: Remember to wash, dry, and iron steam your mask before first use. Although we are wearing masks while working and washing our hands often, we are not working in sterile facilities.
- Every time you use the mask: Hand wash with soap and warm water or machine wash with detergent on high temperature, dry in the dryer at high heat for 30 minutes, and iron steam to finish.
- Extra sanitation: Masks can be water boiled 5 minutes after being washed.
No claims are made that Sea Jasper face mask will protect the wearer from Covid-19
All sales are final. Only domestic shipping.
Pickup is available for Broward and Miami Dade residents (ZIP 33138).